Email from K(Boss) to A(Subordinate): A, Pls check with Gemplus and advise NCR on what type of card that we are using.
Email from A to June: Hi June, Can you provide us the card numbers ie first twelve digits that are having the error. Gemplus needs it to give us their card specs. Thanks.
Email from June to A: HI A, I've only got 1 card number with me, which is xxxxxx.
Email from D(another subordinate of K) to June: Dear June, It looks like I have only the below item.Please help me to provide the list of the cards that is facing the problem.
June was thinking.... WTMFF, pass the work back to me?! it's ur job to know the list of error card and ask Gemplus abt it, I jz provide a common software to use. damn it. you are the one who told me it only happens to a certain range and certain type of cards... i aint the one who complain abt the error!!