my photoblog *
*+:| 4eyed monster's point of view
Last Upd: 24Nov2007
recent craze *
Malaysia Fashion, Cosmetics, and Shopping Portal
HABA believes true beauty comes from inner beauty, outer beauty and a peaceful mind Make up -- it's cheaper than therapy
poke me *
June Lim's Facebook profile
i am feeling *
My Punkymood
I love Punkymoods
Media Box*

Copyright: Youtube
blog of the ring *
+:*| Meng Yin
+:*| Allen
+:*| Honey
+:*| Mei Yin
+:*| Kit
+:*| Li Lian
+:*| Huei Sei
+:*| ah Beh
+:*| Susan
+:*| Ren Kang
im reading *
:*+| Kenny Sia
:*+| Xiaxue
+:*| s4ints
+:*| Let me be me
design hangout *
*|+: Stef's Sketches
*|+: Doxob: Design is Fun
*|+: Netdiver
*|+: Wellvetted
*|+: Styleboost
*|+: Ferry Halim: Orisinal
提醒自己~
*+:| 我要快樂
Blabber 聊天室*

ad$en$e*
shall we play?*
powered by *有它才有我*

15n41n1

BLOGGER

 

 

oh blind me @_@ *
 
 
Today is Wednesday, November 23, 2005
 
 
 
howdy people....

sorry didnt have my blog updated... kinda busy recently man. so busy until i could star in Lemony Snicket's "Series of Unfortunate Events"...


15th November 2005, Tuesday, 11+pm:
The next day is Hubby's studio (name, Virtuoso) opening. Auntie (Hubby's mummy) and I had just finished mopping the floor of our old house while hubby went to Virtuoso to move all his beloved reference book there. So, left Auntie and I at home. Auntie came specially to help Hubby for his opening. The time is 12am and I went to take my bath. Ah so damn tired. After bath and blow drying my hair, the time was abt 1+. Auntie was complaining that Hubby is nt back yet... and tmr we need to pray at 8am. Holy *toot* 8am. Cant leave Auntie alone, I accompanied her chatting until around 3am, the time Hubby come back... then only I sleep...


16th November 2005, Wednesday, 7am:
The time I woke up, holy *toot* again. I set the alarm for 6am, but i think i was too tired to get up... so I rush up and everyone else's still snoozing... We failed to make it for the 8am prayer. (Hope the God isnt mad). By the time we leave house it's 7.30am, and from Wangsa Maju to OUG takes about 30+ minutes coz of slight jam. So the prayer started at about 8.45, the earliest we can make it. Cool...

Auntie went back to Muar at about 1.30pm.


16th November 2005, Wednesday, 4+pm...
Virtuoso's Streamyx still down, but Hubby need to access his email coz his client sent him something. Since my beloved NCR laptop got the modem for dial-up access so he used my laptop to online. After he dwd the file he needed, he borrowed my external harddisk... Before I pass to Hubby, I copy the files that I need from my hard disk to my laptop, so he can use it while I can do my work... Now, my beloved harddisk case is faulty, and doesnt have a screw. For duno what reason, the cover opened up and the hard disk drop on the floor from knee height. Holy *toot*...

But never mind *Phew* luckily, I did copy my files to my laptop... So, ok, i can deal with the spoilt 12GB hard disk.

oh no! NOT SO *PHEW*...

5 seconds later, there are some ticking sound coming from my laptop hard disk and my windows hanged for a while. I cant move my mouse and I cant even press Ctrl+Alt+Del. So I did a forced Shut down and then restart the machine. As i restart, the screen prompted "No boot device" something something and "Sector 0 not found". I quickly press F2 to get into BIOS, and to my god damned horror, under the column " Harddisk", stated "NONE"... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Holy *toot* man...

Gone... my work.... OMG... i cant think straight then... Coz i aint sure if i had those backed up. I mean, i do backup once in a while, bt think not the recent work. sigh!! couldnt enjoy the rest of the opening. Sorry Hubby...


17th November 2005, Thurday, 11am:
Came into office and started calling people. Bought an 80GB new hard disk from lowyat earler to get my work up and going again. Couldnt wait for the warranty to change my hard disk. First person to callEric Woo (IT Support) to get windows xp CD and started installing stuffs... Frantically searching for all my burnt CD and *phew* found some quite recent files in it. Thank God man!! So a lil sunshine in the rain la. then called my clients and tell tat the projects will have to be delayed for a few days (with hope that in few days time I could get my laptop up for running again).

Spend the weekend working back the program for Standard Chartered Bank and reinstalling and reconfiguring my laptop to compile my program... it's a long process and until I havent got back my old hard disk full configuration. will take some time.

managed to set up 2 virtual PC to compile SCB program. The lost HCOM.mpj was done all over again since Sunday and finally for it running last nite. Even the latest enhancement is also included.
bored to you by a living micro~organizm @ 2:22 PM  
0 human said something:
Post a Comment
<< Home