| now when u have almost nothing to do here… what would u do? -_-‘’’ you... erm~ breathe, walk, watch tv, poo+pee, drink water, make coffee, eat lunch, breathe, wear cloths, wash hair, blow dry hair, breathe, talking to computer, breathe... I wanna go shopping at Pavillion the moment I touch down on Thursday. I went to The Mall at Gadong today and it was like, like… like The Mall in March 2006. Nothing new, nothing added. The funny thing about shopping in Brunei here is that, in the shopping complex, you will see loads of local “no brand” brand (no, not MUJI please!). You know, the kind of brand which we will get in Giant or Carrefour. That kinda “No Brand”. And among these brands, there will be one little corner selling Elle. -_-‘’’ When I was here last December I was in Tutong. There’s this place called Pasaraya Soon Hock, which has like 1 little corner for The Body Shop. Imagine this, you go inside Giant Hypermart and you see Laneige counter in it. That’s how weird the shopping complex here. I have nothing to buy in Pavillion, just to get some lifestyle back. It’s so boring here I almost died of extreme boredom. Even when I tried to pretend to be a tourist and go to Gadong, I didn’t even have the urge to take out my digicam. Fyi, Gadong is the more happening place in Brunei. Next up is Kiulap, where Wu Zhun’s Gym and Hotel is located~ Does that sounds more familiar to you?~ ahhaha I knew it!! Next I will probably give my sister a long phone call later at night. I really miss talking to her. Especially this CNY I will be at my in-laws because my beloved parents and sister is leaving me behind to go Cruising!!!! Not that they didn’t wanna bring me along, is that, first I dun like the idea of having trapped at a big boat with nothing around except for waves for 3 DAYS! Second, the trip is SGD600 ler, xiao ar~ about RM1200 ler… u knw, I can pay my car loan, my rental and my insurance with 1.2K. ssighh~~ anyway, being alone in Brunei right now really makes me miss my family even more. Maybe I will drop by the gym too. I miss stephen’s Bodyjam as well. |