my photoblog *
*+:| 4eyed monster's point of view
Last Upd: 24Nov2007
recent craze *
Malaysia Fashion, Cosmetics, and Shopping Portal
HABA believes true beauty comes from inner beauty, outer beauty and a peaceful mind Make up -- it's cheaper than therapy
poke me *
June Lim's Facebook profile
i am feeling *
My Punkymood
I love Punkymoods
Media Box*

Copyright: Youtube
blog of the ring *
+:*| Meng Yin
+:*| Allen
+:*| Honey
+:*| Mei Yin
+:*| Kit
+:*| Li Lian
+:*| Huei Sei
+:*| ah Beh
+:*| Susan
+:*| Ren Kang
im reading *
:*+| Kenny Sia
:*+| Xiaxue
+:*| s4ints
+:*| Let me be me
design hangout *
*|+: Stef's Sketches
*|+: Doxob: Design is Fun
*|+: Netdiver
*|+: Wellvetted
*|+: Styleboost
*|+: Ferry Halim: Orisinal
提醒自己~
*+:| 我要快樂
Blabber 聊天室*

ad$en$e*
shall we play?*
powered by *有它才有我*

15n41n1

BLOGGER

 

 

oh blind me @_@ *
 
 
Today is Monday, January 21, 2008
 
 
 
urgh~ 3 days to go!!
I really wish to get away from here. It was 6.15 pm when I off from work today and the streets were like basically dead ok. It was almost as dead as in Sydney, but that’s Sydney ok. Nonono, in Sydney, only the shops closes at 4.30pm. In Sydney, a walk will take you to Milson Point from Vibe and that you can take a train to Town Hall or QVB where shops are open until 8 at night. Otherwise, in sydney take run at Carhill Walk where leng chais and leng luis run. Dun wanna see human? Turn to the side of Carhill Walk and look at Sydney Opera House. Look up, you are at Sydney Harbour Bridge! Ah I miss Sydney.

Thinking of the things I wanna do to compensate my boring time here is really the most interesting thing to do here.

Back home this Thursday, I really wanna have hubbee throw me to Pavillion. Gonna have some good food and some nice window shopping. I have been having instant noodle and fruits since I arrive. The best meal would be my plane meal and also the coffee bean lunch which I had last Friday. It was the bloody taxi fare that left me in this darn situation. And the fact that Diners are not popular in Brunei also leads to the misery. Well, this mini instant noodle meal cost me only BND0.20 (8 packets for BND1.60) … think how much I can save from my per diem. By the way, don’t get me wrong that instant noodle are cheap here. It’s not ok. The one I am having right now are the minis where u cook it in your cups! Ah anyway, I am saving for my feast at ichiban boshi when I reach home. Yummie yummie…

I wanna perm my hair too. :D big curls maybe. I am just so tired with my long straight hair. Need some changes with it. But how much can I spend on hair ler? This stupid trip put me in a difficult situation la. Sien!! I got only this weekend to do things for CNY ler. How how how?? Should I dye my hair?~

I wanna paint my nails. Long time I din take care of my nails liao~ it’s damn short but heck care, I am getting it colored anyway.

I wanna smile … SINCERELY. I am so depressed here that my smiles are so fake (I used ARE coz it’s still FAKE). Sigh~
bored to you by a living micro~organizm @ 8:03 PM  
0 human said something:
Post a Comment
<< Home